Friday, January 7, 2011

Could be the start of something

I would like to start my blogging life with a welcome, hello and hi to all those that would read this (no matter how few you are). I would very much like it if i could talk about myself, sadly I'm horribly bad at these kind of introductions, so you will eventually start to know me from my coming blogs.


One thing to keep in mind though is that I'm a huge Liverpool supporter (I never use the word FAN), and these days I'm not a happy puppy obviously with regards to what is going on in and around my beloved club. I had to go through the freaking nineties, the stagnation of the later days of Gerard Houllier, the bad American ownership (actually RAPE would be a suitable word), and now good old Roy Hodgson..... So yes, don't even go there.

Anyways that's enough for a first post, I could be laughing at this post in a day or two on it being too stupid.

over and out (no, too cliche)
GET LOST

1 comment:

  1. سأكون متابعة
    صحيح انني لا supporter او fanلاي فريق وبعيده كل البعد عن كرة القدم لكن اعلم ان هنا سأجد مايستحق ان يقرأ
    دمت سعيدا وكاتبا عظيما

    ReplyDelete