Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Poem! Really!?

Okay, don't laugh, but this is my first attempt at writing poetry, so do take it with a pinch of salt and do give me a break. Without further ado, here it is.

Love me Softly
Softly my love, you always stroke my
Hands softly. Your deep eyes, I can sink endlessly
In and lose myself. Singing voices that entraps the Sirens
Of the seven seas. I find myself when I’m near you,
I find a piece of heaven dropped from a lost angel.

Softly my love, you smile softly down on my wounded
Broken soul. A smile that hides within it the joy
Of the six continents and the oceans deep,
Simple joy that the world need in darker times.
Like water your soul soothes my hardened spirit,
Makes it grow and reach the heavens to pray.

Softly my love, I die in your love so softly,
Like the sweetest breeze coming to take my soul away
From my peeling skin. I need your breath to take my heart
And smile to take my frown.

Softly my love, so softly you weep holding me close,
I lie there my soul shattered with every sob. I survive
Everyday for you and only you.  This innocent soul that
If not for fear of blasphemy would rise to rise with the saints.

Softly my love, softly I die fading in your essence,
Dreaming of your sweet smile upon me. Your breath
Eases my soul away into heaven, into oblivion
Waiting to unite with you. No heavenly maidens for me,
Only you and your sweet embrace I need.
Love me more, for your love will always be more
Than this world can fill. Love me softly, my sweet Love.

This Poem is dedicated to this special person that inspired me so deeply.

4 comments:

  1. You romantic you.. She's one lucky lady and I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you.. dont be jealous, and i know that youll interrogate me later on :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. اتمنى انها تستحق هذا القلب وهذا الانسان الرائع
    اعتقد البنات يعتبرونك
    البرت دوموناكو
    الامير الاعزب
    فهنيئا من تصل الى قلبك ووتتربع على عرشه

    ReplyDelete
  4. شكرا على الكلمات الطيبة واتمنى ان يجد جريس كيلي ثانية

    ReplyDelete